Empowerment- tools & strategies
Don’t look for Validation
According to the Cambridge dictionary. Empowerment means “ the process of gaining freedom and power to do what you want or to control what happens to you.”
In order, to be empowered you have to be free first. Free of your own resistance and fears. Today, I want to share some of my practices with you:
1. Dreams don’t work unless you do. The first work you have to focus on yourself, be clear of what you want and make decisions aligned to who you are.
If you don’t believe in your ideas and talents you are done.
2. Don’t judge yourself. One of the most energy draining and negative activities we can practice is judgment. Acknowledge that whatever you did at some point in your life was the best you could with the resources, knowledge you had at that moment.
3. FORGIVENESS. FORGIVE yourself for your past, bad decision or failure. Release your ideas of what could go wrong and train yourself to see obstacles as opportunities. Don’t fall into the trap WHY is this happening to me? Instead ask: what is the lesson here?
4. Choose to see the good in everyone and every situation. Its not necessarily easy but it will make you free, focused and will invite creative solutions every step of the way. Choose to learn through love. When you release your need to be right you become clear and compassionate. You will allow yourself to in tune with the source of light and inspiration.
5. Write your manifesto or set of Affirmations! Lots of them! For example: “I am, and always will be, enough.” “I am strong.” “I am living life to my full potential.” “The universe is filled with endless opportunities for my happiness.” “ I am guided and supported by the Universe.” “I am loved because I am love” Take Action On Your Dream and let your message move you.
6. Get rid of expectations. Don’t look for validation, get results. You are enough! Just by showing up you are doing a great job.